Monday, March 2, 2009

WHY SHOULD I CREATE THIS BLOG

Well... the first question should ask a blogger himself, Why should I create blog?? For me , this blog was incactive for around 10 years, now I think , this is the way to show my small presence in the wast connected network over the world.... YESSSS....... I AM ALIVE HERE IN ONE CORNER OF THE WORLD........

Just think about myslf, If I would have not born here, were any changes in the world??? Before saying no , I need to learn more about butterfly effect and chaos theory.... If butterfly effect is true, even a presence of single virus or ameoba or any small particle has their own presence in this big world.... but the same time we should accept the truth, we , means as a single personality is nothing ... Now I just recollect few days before I read an Urdu poem, " A bucket of water from ocean will not able to make big waves... when it is the part of ocean, then only the real power works out"... ..Same way, If I m not part of the society, I am nothing, I can only make noises....


No comments: